One Media Services
One Media currently supplies over 16,000 albums to all the key digital music stores and services worldwide, including iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Deezer and eMusic to name just a few. Our team of Creative Technicians ingests, re-compiles and prepares digital music releases utilising the bespoke ’in-house’ developed software. We organise digital sales campaigns and police the content.
One Media specialises in content management and asset monetisation, focusing on:
– Creating all metadata, quality control of assets, encoding, processing and delivery of content to digital
– Stores and services
– Re-compilation and cross compilation of catalogues to maximise sales opportunities
– Creation of original concepts and artwork for digital releases
– Developing digital sales campaigns and securing product placements and promotions
– OMiP obtains the necessary publishing approval to sell third-party compositions in the US
– Content policing
– Regular and accurate royalty reporting
One Media Sync Library
The One Media Sync library enables music supervisors and production makers to access, search and review the library to find the perfect music for the most exacting brief. There is music to suit all briefs and budgets at unbeatable rates.
The One Media Sync system features:
– In-depth search facilities: genre, mood, tempo, keywords, lyrics, year and chart positions
– Full-length track streaming
– Create Projects to hold short listed tracks being considered
– Invite colleagues to view a project you have created, get feedback and have input into track selection
– Contains all writer and publisher information plus song lyrics
– Web-based system allowing access to the library from any devise, anywhere, anytime and submit online enquiries
– One Media has secured music placements with Disney ABC, Autotrader and Ubisoft to name a few
– One Media has strategic relationships with EMI Publishing, Universal Music Publishing and Sony ATV Music Publishing
Although not involved in the manufacturing and release of CDs and DVDs, One Media licenses its content to traditional record labels to release as physical products; single artist and compilation CDs and DVDs. One Media also licenses its content for promotional use such as newspaper cover-mounts, musical greetings cards etc.